How to accept payments from customers for their orders on Zopping?
Posted On: 13 Oct, 2022. 3 min read
With Zopping, you can accept payments from your customers for their orders using two methods - Cash on Delivery (COD) and Online Payment.
You can configure the payment methods by visiting Settings on your dashboard and clicking on Payments submenu.
Note: You need to have at least one payment option configured at any point of time.
In this post, we will explain how to configure an Online Payment method which will enable you to accept online payments from your customers.
How to get the merchant and API keys from your payment gateway?
1. Click on Settings menu
2. Click on Payments submenu
3. This will load a dropdown through which you can select your desired payment gateway.
4. From the list of payment gateways that appear, choose your preferred one
5. Enter your Merchant or API keys, as required
6. Choose the payment modes (Netbanking, UPI, Credit cards, Debit cards, Wallets, etc) that you wish to allow for that payment gateway
7. Click on Save